Situational Awareness for Church Staff & Congregation
- Situational awareness for Church Staff & Congregation
- Also Prerequisite for Safety Team members
- Approximately 25 Power Point Slides
- Time approximately 55 minutes
This class is designed for people who want to become more aware of present day dangers and environments of high threat. This class will teach awareness of situations developing around them so they may recognize and take defensive countermeasures to avoid them.
- Staff will see statistics from the FBI showing demographics of who commit assaults and abductions.
- Staff will see statistics on locations, places, and times that these assaults and abductions take place.
- Staff will be introduced to skills of awareness, alert posture and psychological mentality to execute a plan for avoiding Compromising situations.
- Staff will be taught skills to better identify individuals who may be a threat and avoid them.
- Staff will be shown methods to break holds and grips of attackers.